Introduction to Body Reading and Myofascial Interventions
This hands on workshop is an introduction to practical applications and theoretical considerations in Myofascial Release and Body Reading. Classes will emphasize the unique needs of each participant with only a limited number of places available per class.
The participants will:
- Explore and demonstrate an introductory application of Myofascial Release and palpation skills to particular issues within the body.
- Understand basic visual analysis concepts and its relevance in structuring an effective treatment plan.
- Apply introductory skills of body reading to specific case studies to develop an understanding of the role it plays in setting up a treatment plan.
- Understand and explore the significance of soft tissue and visual analysis theories to their practice.
- Receive a class manual and reader